Ashley Tisdale steps out with new boyfriend
Los Angeles: `High School Musical` star Ashley Tisdale, who split with on-and-off boyfriend Scott Speer earlier this year, is reportedly dating Annie Automatic musician Christopher French.
"She likes those rocker types. They have mutual friends and just met through hanging out," a source said.
The new couple stepped out publicly for the first time when they visited the Apple Store in LA, reported Us magazine.
After splitting with ‘Step Up Revolution’ director Speer in December 2011, Tisdale, 27, briefly dated Boys Like Girls musician Martin Johnson.
The romance quickly fizzled and the ‘Scary Movie 5’ actress reconciled with Speer, 30, in May.
"Ashley and Scott split for the same reason they did last time. Their relationship just ran its course," the source added.
Prior to dating Tisdale, French was linked to `Big Bang Theory` actress Kaley Cuoco.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s latest Twitter video of Turkish ice cream vendor and his ‘Gerua’ tricks, is the best thing you will WATCH today!
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- 'Life' movie review: Suspenseful and thrilling
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage