Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore locked in $10 million divorce battle
Washington: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are embroiled in a heated battle of over 10 million dollars.
The actress has claimed that she is entitled to get the money after Kutcher earned 20 million dollars from an investment firm, Contactmusic reported.
The former couple, who announced their split in November 2011, is to finalize their divorce as they are still in negotiations over a settlement.
Moore is reportedly asking for an eight-figure sum due to Kutcher`s involvement in a venture capital fund worth 100 million dollars.
The `Two and a Half Men` star revealed about his new technology start-up investment firm A-Grade, which is a partnership with Madonna`s manager Guy Oseary and billionaire Ron Burkle, earlier this month with an estimated value of 100 million dollars and Demi believes she is entitled to a piece of the actor`s newfound fortune.
However, Kutcher, who owns 20 per cent of the company, insists that his profits from the company aren`t communal as he made his millions after their split.
A source told the New York Post newspaper that Ashton and Demi are still not divorce d and no settlement has been agreed, even though they have been in negotiations for over a year.
The actor made a lot of money after they married, but he doesn`t believe he owes her as much as she is asking for.
Kutcher ,whose stake in the firm is worth dollars20 million has reportedly told the `Ghost` actress` lawyers that the investment firm had not made any money and he has only put 1 million dollars into it, but the company has been moving forward in trying to attract outside investors by boasting its nine-figure value.
Kutcher, 35, and Demi, 50, began dating in 2003 and wed in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!