Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore share same flight
Los Angeles: Actor Ashton Kutcher was spotted talking to his estranged wife Demi Moore after they shared the same flight to LA.
The duo happened to attend a conference in San Jose and were caught on camera leaving Burbank Airport after getting off the same flight in Los Angeles, reported E! Online.
Kutcher, 35, was seen talking cordially and privately to Moore, 50, who stayed quiet, while they were leaving the terminal. They parted ways when reaching the parking structure of the airport.
They got separated in 2011, after being married for six year, amidst rumours that the ‘Just Married’ star cheated on Moore.
Kutcher is currently dating his former ‘That `70s Show’ co-star Mila Kunis, 30. The couple are reportedly planning on getting hitched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!