Ashton Kutcher, Kunis in Australia for romantic getaway
Sydney: After secretly going to Bali for a romantic trip actor Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend actress Mila Kunis were spotted spending quality time together here recently.
They visited Wild Life Sydney Zoo to see koala.
"They never requested anything and just enjoyed a typical experience. It was just the two of them and while they didn`t want any photos taken, they were very pleasant and friendly," aceshowbiz.com quoted a source as saying.
Its singer Brian McFadden and model Ruby Rose who revealed the presence of those lovebirds in Australia.
"Having dinner with Mila Kunis. As you do," the 32-year-old singer tweeted.
"I`m having dinner with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. I will have to see her in London!" Ruby also tweeted.
Later, Ruby posted a photo on Twitter account with a caption, "dinner last night.. Everyone`s hall pass... And Ashton."
It`s still unknown how long the duo will stay in Sydney. Kutcher is currently taking a break from filming "Two and a Half Men", while Kunis will have some movie projects in the near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Thugs of Hindostan' look NOT revealed yet!
- Amitabh Bachchan to felicitate Birju Maharaj at Vasantotsav
- Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu to watch 'Pink' with President Pranab Mukherjee
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi