Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis taking dance lessons
Los Angeles: The famous dance contest sequence in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ has inspired Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis so much that they have hired a private instructor to give them light ballroom lessons.
“Ashton and Mila both loved the climactic dance number in the movie,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“It inspired them to learn fun and easy ballroom dancing. They practice at least four times a week, and they’re having a whale of a time. He’s even asked their instructor to save it for the end of their session. It’s definitely improved things for him and Mila in the bedroom,” the source added.
Directed by David O`Russell, ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ featured Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?