Ashton Kutcher-Mila Kunis to wed in July next year?
Los Angeles: Actors Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who are getting ready to welcome their daughter, have begun to plan for their wedding.
“The wedding will be next July. They want to focus on their daughter first and having it next summer seems logical,” radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
The source believes that their wedding will be a very intimate affair with only close friends and family.
“They won’t have a big production, but it will be elaborate. The wedding party will consist of the cast of `That 70’s Show’ as they are all very close. They still hang out with the original cast all the time. Most likely Danny Masterson will be the best man because him and Ashton are like brothers,” added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi