Ashton Kutcher plans space honeymoon with Mila Kunis
London: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who will be getting married this fall, are planning to take a trip to the moon after their marriage.
The couple is all set to join the 68-mile high club and go on one of Richard Branson `s flights into space for the honeymoon, the Sun reported.
A friend of the former `That 70`s show` co-stars, said that the pair decided together that they want their big day in September, probably on one of St Tropez`s beaches.
The source asserted that the `Two and a half men` actor is already going into space on Branson`s Virgin Galactic flight and he has admitted that Kunis will definitely be at his side as his honeymoon gift.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth