Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner ‘call it quits’
London: Pop star Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner have reportedly split up after nearly two years together.
“They decided to end their relationship,” the Daily Mail quoted an insider as telling Life ‘n’ Style.
“It wasn``t working out and they wanted to go their separate ways,” the insider said.
The source attributed their break up to the opposing views they had on marriage.
The singer, who had a hit with the song ‘Complicated’, has been married before, to Sum 41 front man Deryck Whibley, whom she wed in July 2006.
She had started dating Brody shortly after filing for divorce in 2009, however, she now allegedly wants to take their relationship to the next level.
However, Brody, whose stepsister Kim Kardashian recently ended her 72-day marriage, supposedly doesn``t want to become a husband.
“She wanted to settle down, but he wasn``t exactly ready.
“They had been having problems starting in the summer with her tour because she was on the road all the time.
“It put a strain on their relationship,” another source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mad Max' sequel to not feature Charlize Theron's Imperator Furiosa?
- Louis Tomlinson registers record label name
- Stella McCartney sues Steve Madden for copyright
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views