Avril Lavigne marries Chad Kroeger?
Los Angeles: Pop star Avril Lavigne has reportedly married rocker Chad Kroeger in France.
The `Here`s To Never Growing Up` singer tied the knot with the Nickleback rocker in south of France, according to one of her close friend and colleague, reported Us magazine.
Mike Heller, CEO of Talent Resources, which represents Lavigne, wrote on his Twitter page, "I am in south of France about to see my little rock star Avril get married I am so happy to be part of this special celebration (sic)."
"No pictures will be sent since this is Avril`s wedding but I will tell you everyone is so excited," he added.
The 28-year-old Canadian singer, who was previously married to Sum 41 star Deryck Whibley, fell for Chad, 38, last summer when he was helping her record her fifth studio album.
"I feel most beautiful when I`m around Chad. He makes me feel so beautiful, and I`m not one who really dresses up that much. I`m usually in the studio in regular, comfy clothes. I wear some pretty out-there designs. He likes my style - he thinks I`m cute," Lavigne had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani