Avril Lavigne opens up about Goth-themed nuptials to Chad Kroeger
London: Avril Lavigne has spilled the beans about her Goth-themed wedding to Nickelback`s crooner, Chad Kroeger.
The 28-year-old Canadian singer, who wed Kroeger at a chateau near Cannes in southern France, wore a black Monique Lhuillier gown for the big day and carried black roses to the altar.
Lavigne told Hello! Magazine that she had goosebumps from head to toe and her eyes had filled with tears, the Mirror reported.
The 28-year-old singer asserted that it was a moment she will never forget for as long as she lives.
Lavigne, who was previously married to Deryck Whibley for three years, claimed that her body was overtaken by emotion and then she saw Kroeger, who was calm and happy.
She told the tabloid her rocker beau had a tear coming down and he wiped it away.
She said that she felt so good walking to him that it made her feel like a complete woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser