Avril Lavigne set to marry for second time to Brody Jenner
Wellington: Avril Lavigne is now said to be ready to walk down the aisle for a second time.
Reports say the 27-year-old rocker, who split from husband of three years Deryck Whibley in September 2009, and Brody Jenner are set to tie the knot.
According to Star Magazine, Jenner asked the Canadian beauty to become his wife over the Christmas holidays.
“Everyone is so excited,” a website quoted a source as telling the publication.
“Brody’s mom, Linda Thompson, is thrilled that her Casanova son is settling down.
“She loves Avril and thinks she’s good for Brody.
“It’s a case of opposites attracting.
“He’s a cool Malibu surfer type, she’s a pale rocker from Canada.
“But they work well for each other,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani