Babies not on Clooney-Alamuddin`s wish list
Los Angeles: Actor-director George Clooney apparently won`t have children with lawyer and fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
According to sources, the couple, who recently announced their engagement, is not planning to start a family, reports showbizspy.com.
“Before he popped the question, George made Amal agree not to have any kids. She and George want to continue to travel and work, and they both believe that would be impossible with a child in tow," said a source.
Meanwhile Clooney has planned to spend most of his time in London so that he can be with Alamuddin.
“He will spend more time in London to be with Amal. The wedding will take place within a year. Her family’s pretty old-fashioned, so they won’t be able to wait for long," added the source.
The source continued: “George sees the marriage lasting.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut