Babies not on Clooney-Alamuddin`s wish list
Los Angeles: Actor-director George Clooney apparently won`t have children with lawyer and fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
According to sources, the couple, who recently announced their engagement, is not planning to start a family, reports showbizspy.com.
“Before he popped the question, George made Amal agree not to have any kids. She and George want to continue to travel and work, and they both believe that would be impossible with a child in tow," said a source.
Meanwhile Clooney has planned to spend most of his time in London so that he can be with Alamuddin.
“He will spend more time in London to be with Amal. The wedding will take place within a year. Her family’s pretty old-fashioned, so they won’t be able to wait for long," added the source.
The source continued: “George sees the marriage lasting.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching