Babies not on Clooney-Alamuddin`s wish list
Los Angeles: Actor-director George Clooney apparently won`t have children with lawyer and fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
According to sources, the couple, who recently announced their engagement, is not planning to start a family, reports showbizspy.com.
“Before he popped the question, George made Amal agree not to have any kids. She and George want to continue to travel and work, and they both believe that would be impossible with a child in tow," said a source.
Meanwhile Clooney has planned to spend most of his time in London so that he can be with Alamuddin.
“He will spend more time in London to be with Amal. The wedding will take place within a year. Her family’s pretty old-fashioned, so they won’t be able to wait for long," added the source.
The source continued: “George sees the marriage lasting.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case: Twitter erupts with reactions
- Vaani Kapoor doing a film with Shah Rukh Khan? Here’s the truth
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl