Babies not on Clooney-Alamuddin`s wish list
Los Angeles: Actor-director George Clooney apparently won`t have children with lawyer and fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
According to sources, the couple, who recently announced their engagement, is not planning to start a family, reports showbizspy.com.
“Before he popped the question, George made Amal agree not to have any kids. She and George want to continue to travel and work, and they both believe that would be impossible with a child in tow," said a source.
Meanwhile Clooney has planned to spend most of his time in London so that he can be with Alamuddin.
“He will spend more time in London to be with Amal. The wedding will take place within a year. Her family’s pretty old-fashioned, so they won’t be able to wait for long," added the source.
The source continued: “George sees the marriage lasting.”
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?