Babies not on Clooney-Alamuddin`s wish list
Los Angeles: Actor-director George Clooney apparently won`t have children with lawyer and fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
According to sources, the couple, who recently announced their engagement, is not planning to start a family, reports showbizspy.com.
“Before he popped the question, George made Amal agree not to have any kids. She and George want to continue to travel and work, and they both believe that would be impossible with a child in tow," said a source.
Meanwhile Clooney has planned to spend most of his time in London so that he can be with Alamuddin.
“He will spend more time in London to be with Amal. The wedding will take place within a year. Her family’s pretty old-fashioned, so they won’t be able to wait for long," added the source.
The source continued: “George sees the marriage lasting.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss