Barbra Streisand enjoys road trips with husband James Brolin
London: Veteran Hollywood actress Barbra Streisand enjoys spending quality time with her actor husband James Brolin during intimate road trips.
The 70-year-old ‘Funny Girl’ star said that the excursions give the couple the opportunity to get back to basics and enjoy the view as they cruise through the US in a truck bought specially for the long drives, reported a leading daily.
"I got on a lot of road trips with my husband, we bought a truck with a bench seat so you could sit next to each other. It`s fun to get away. You close the door and it`s just the two of you," Streisand said.
Ironically, Streisand stars in new comedy movie ‘The Guilt Trip’, about an inventor who hits the road with his mother to sell his latest product, but she refused to embark on a real trek across America because she didn`t want to stray too far from her lavish Malibu, California homes.
However, the singer-actress said that she isn`t opposed to travelling to neighbouring states.
"I never went cross-country, no; I`ve been to Arizona, you stop and eat... Anywhere that`s got good food," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi