Beau Reg Traviss devastated after Amy Winehouse`s death
London: Late singer Amy Winehouse`s director beau Reg Traviss is believed to be devastated after her death.
The 35-year-old film director, who had been dating Winehouse on and off for two years, is struggling to deal with the loss after the troubled singer was found dead at her home in Camden, north London July 23 at the age of 27.
Sam Shaker, a close family friend who hosted a party to celebrate Amy`s life at his club Jazz After Dark last week, said: "Everyone was enjoying that evening. It was a celebration of Amy`s life but Reg was just sitting in the corner drinking. He feels terrible and is in a really bad way," reports mirror.co.uk.
However, while Amy and Reg were talking about marriage, Sam explained her "heart was always a little" with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil and used to call him in prison on a regular basis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life