Beckhams celebrate 15th wedding anniversary
Los Angeles: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham took a trip down memory lane with two incredible throwback photos from her 1999 wedding to David Beckham.
The couple, who have four kids together, celebrated their 15th anniversary as husband and wife last week, reported Us magazine.
"15 beautiful years," the 40-year-old fashion mogul captioned one shot of her in her wedding dress and a tiara, embracing her husband.
"We feel so blessed and thank you all for your love and support over the years. Such a special day for us all," she said.
In another picture, the newlyweds work matching head-to-toe purple outfits and cutting their cake with a sword, she wrote, "Thank you for your beautiful messages. It`s such a special day for us both. Your love and support mean so much."
The former Spice Girl and her retired soccer player, 39, first went public with their relationship back in 1997. They welcomed their first son, Brooklyn, in March 1999; after marrying that July, they had three other children, sons Romeo, now 11, and Cruz, nine, and daughter Harper, nearly three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year