Being single `magical adventure`, says Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, who has recently split from One Direction band member Harry Styles, is enjoying being single.
"It`s a terrifying, liberating, magical adventure: the best things are you don`t have to answer to anyone, and you don`t have to add up time zones," contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
The singer, who also dated singers John Mayer and Joe Jonas as well as actor Jake Gyllenhaal, expressed her views in a chat with Glamour magazine.
"I don`t strategise. You can`t say, `I`m never gonna date a high-profile person in the arts!` But whoever I date, famous or not - whether I ever date again! - all chaos will break loose," she told the glossy.
"With fabrication and frantic obsession and who likes who more and how it ended. But right now is easy because I`m single and happy, and it`s very relaxing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'