Being single would be horrible: Ben Stiller
London: Actor Ben Stiller says being single at his age would be "horrible" and struggling to making romantic connections online would be a nightmare for him.
The 48-year-old actor, who has received accolades for his comedies, is married to Christine, 42, and has two children, daughter Ella, 11, and eight-year-old son Quinlin Dempsey, reported Contactmusic.
Stiller plays a singleton in his upcoming film `The Secret Life of Walter Mitty` which is scheduled to release this Christmas across US, while it hits Indian screens on January 3, 2014.
"It would be challenging for me to be in that situation, being single in your 40s and facing that responsibility - to have to communicate via social media. You have to put yourself out there (on social media); it`s expected," Stiller said.
"But what if you are like Walter and are not good at it? I am not good at it. It would be horrible to be single at this age and have to put your profile up. I have no idea how to sell myself and I really don`t want to," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex