Ben Affleck attributes success to Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles: Bagging the coveted Golden Globe award for best motion picture drama director for his thriller `Argo`, Ben Affleck attributed his success to wife Jennifer Garner for her support during the production of the movie.
The 40-year-old actor-filmmaker picked up a trophy for directing the hostage-crisis drama, which also bagged the best film award at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
"I want to thank my wife who is the reason why I`m standing here. I adore you. I love you so much. Thanks for sitting through this. You are my everything. Thank you," he said after receiving the award.
In a breathless, rapid-fire speech, Affleck gushed over the names of other nominees namely Steven Spielberg for `Lincoln`, Ang Lee for `Life of Pi`, Kathryn Bigelow for `Zero Dark Thirty` and Quentin Tarantino for `Django Unchained`.
"Look, I don`t care what the award is. When they put your name next to the names she just read off, it`s an extraordinary thing in your life," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?