Ben Affleck attributes success to Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles: Bagging the coveted Golden Globe award for best motion picture drama director for his thriller `Argo`, Ben Affleck attributed his success to wife Jennifer Garner for her support during the production of the movie.
The 40-year-old actor-filmmaker picked up a trophy for directing the hostage-crisis drama, which also bagged the best film award at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
"I want to thank my wife who is the reason why I`m standing here. I adore you. I love you so much. Thanks for sitting through this. You are my everything. Thank you," he said after receiving the award.
In a breathless, rapid-fire speech, Affleck gushed over the names of other nominees namely Steven Spielberg for `Lincoln`, Ang Lee for `Life of Pi`, Kathryn Bigelow for `Zero Dark Thirty` and Quentin Tarantino for `Django Unchained`.
"Look, I don`t care what the award is. When they put your name next to the names she just read off, it`s an extraordinary thing in your life," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Will Gautam Gulati wear his dancing shoes for 'Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'?
- 'Dishoom' POSTER OUT! Jacqueline rides with Varun Dhawan, John Abraham
- Are Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan expecting their first child?
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex