Best time of my life: Miley Cyrus on post breakup
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus says she is going through the best phase of her life and that she will not dwell over her failed relationship with actor Liam Hemsworth.
The duo dated each other for a few months and got engaged in May last year. But they called off their relationship recently.
Cyrus, 20, seems to have moved on, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"This is the best time of my life. I`m not going to look back on it and be like, `I wish I hadn`t been dwelling over a breakup,` you know," Cosmopolitan magazine quoted Cyrus as saying.
Right now the singer`s only love is music and she intends to give all the attention to it.
"I need to treat my music like a relationship - give it my time and all the attention it deserves - and that`s my main love right now," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!