Bobby Brown is unhappy about daughter`s engagement
London: Whitney Houstoun`s ex-husband Bobby Brown has revealed that he is not happy about his daughter Bobbi Kristina`s recent engagement to Nick Gordon.
Brown, 44, said he does not support her plans to tie the knot with her fiance Gordon, who the `Greatest Love Of All` hitmaker adopted when he was 12 and referred to as her "son" until her death in February 2012, reported Contactmusic.
Asked how excited he is about his daughter`s upcoming nuptials, the R&B star said, "I`m not. When your daughter gets married, it`s different. It`s not a question of if I like him (Nick) or not."
Brown hinted he might be able to resolve his differences with his 20-year-old daughter if Nick reaches out to him.
"When he calls me, I`ll figure it out. I just what her to be happy, that`s it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing