Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie `to have ponies and elephants at their wedding`
London: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s children have requested that there be eight elephants on show at their parents` upcoming wedding.
The Hollywood stars are thought to be planning a May wedding, and will not only have elephants but "leaping Shetland ponies" as well, the Sun reported.
Speaking to Grazia magazine, Pitt and Jolie`s florist opened up about the couple`s plans for their big day.
Lucille Michel revealed that guests would travel past water fountains and Shetland ponies leaping as they go up the two-mile long drive to the house. When the guests park, they`ll see the family of elephants.
Brad is hoping that these arrangements make the guests smile, Michel said, admitting that it was the celebrity couple`s brood who thought of bringing in the elephants.
The African animals are thought to represent each member of the famous family.
It is thought the pair will say "I do" at a small chapel on their Chateau Miraval estate in the South of France.
Michel explained that the couple want the wedding to take place just before sunset, so that as they say their vows the church will fill with fabulous red, orange and yellow light.
The lawns will also be fitted with new sprinkler systems, so they`ll be green and lush for the big day.
Michel added that Brad wants the guests to say, `Wow` the moment they sweep through the gates."
Pitt has apparently visited the site in the last few weeks to ensure that the venue is in perfect condition.
According to reports, he will wed Jolie one week after the Cannes Film Festival in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more