Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to marry in May?
Los Angeles: Hollywood celebrity couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will reportedly get married at the end of May this year.
The couple, who raise six kids together, have been telling close pals to keep the last week of May free, sparking speculation their nuptials will be taking place then.
"Brad has asked those closest to him to make sure they are free the week after the Cannes Film Festival finishes on 26 May," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"Brad will be in Cannes with Angelina and the kids to promote `World War Z`. He has also blocked out a couple of weeks in his work schedule afterwards, which has made his friends even more certain.
"Everything is pointing to the end of May or begging of June. Their renovations are due to finish any day now and builders have been working around the clock to complete in time," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies