Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie already married?
London: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are rumoured to have tied the knot on Christmas day in the Caribbean, reports have claimed.
The Hollywood super couple apparently married in an intimate ceremony on the Turks and Caicos Islands, according to The Telegraph.
The pair have been spending the Christmas and New Year holiday at the private Parrot Cay estate of fashion designer Donna Karan with their six children, Pitt`s parents Jane and William, his brother Doug and sister Julie.
News of their reported nuptials comes eight months after Pitt, 49, and Jolie, 37, announced their engagement in April 2012 after seven years together.
Speculation they had finally wed comes after a magazine report in early December claimed the pair had picked up their wedding rings from celebrity jeweller Neil Lane.
In November, Pitt told reporters on the red carpet of the New York premiere of his film `Killing Me Softly` the nuptials would be "soon".
Pitt and Jolie started dating after meeting on the sets of the 2005 romantic comedy action film `Mr & Mrs Smith`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why
- Guess who? This A-list Bollywood actress can give up career to marry the man she loves