Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie exchanged love letters
Los Angeles: Hollwood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie exchanged romantic love letters when they were forced to be apart last year while they were filming movies in different parts of the world.
The 39-year-old actress, who has six children with fiance Pitt, said he was very supportive when she spent three months directing her upcoming biopic, `Unbroken,` in Australia, even though he was filming his film, `Fury,` in London at the same time, reportedly.
"He was supportive from a distance, and it was quite romantic in a way. We decided to be of that time, when we could imagine he was in the European theatre and I was in the Pacific theatre, and we wrote handwritten letters to each other that were very connecting for us, thinking of the people that were separated for months, if not years, at a time back then," she said.
The `Maleficent` actress recently admitted she plans to take on less work in front of the camera in the future, so that she can focus on her family and her humanitarian work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex