Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana `split again`
Washington: Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly ended their relationship for a second time.
The couple is believed to have ended their romance shortly before Christmas, which they originally had intended to celebrate together, Contactmusic reported.
The relationship reportedly suffered because the 37-year-old actor was busy with the promotion of his Oscar-tipped movie ‘Silver Linings Playbook.’
A source told the New York Post, that Saldanha had planned to spend the Christmas holidays with Cooper and his family in Europe.
The source said that they all were going to Paris, but things didn’t work out between them, as a result of which Saldana spent New Year’s Eve with her friends in Miami.
The couple had originally dated for three months after bonding on the set of their drama ‘The Words’ and split in March 2012 before reuniting in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage