Brangelina considering changing surname to Jolie-Pitt
Melbourne: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly considering legally changing their surnames after they tie the knot later this year.
The Hollywood superstars are engaged and raise six children together.
Their kids are known as Jolie-Pitt and it’s been claimed that the pair are set to adopt that moniker too.
“The current plan seems to be that they want to legally change their names to Jolie-Pitt and get married in the US, then fly back to France for a wedding party with only their children, closest friends and family,” News.com.au quoted an insider as telling the British edition of Grazia magazine.
‘Mr. ‘n’ Mrs. Smith’ stars who have been very cautious about their wedding date, was thought to tie the knot at their French chateau, with claims of the wedding celebration to take place in the near future.
“Wedding preparations seem to be well under way,” the source said.
“Chairs and tables have been arriving at the property over the last week. The roof has also been rebuilt – everything now seems ready,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!