Brangelina plan four wedding ceremonies
Los Angeles: Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will have larger than life wedding celebrations with four ceremonies, which may span four countries
A source told dailystar.co.uk: "They are having the first party at Ayers Rock in Australia to tie in with Brad’s 50th birthday on Dec 18. Angelina wants an Aboriginal-style ceremony at sunrise.”
Then early next year, the couple will complete all the legal formalities at a small private event for close family in either New Orleans or Los Angeles.
“After that, wedding number three will be on a beach in the Bahamas where Angie’s mum’s ashes are scattered. And finally a glitzy reception will be held at the couple’s south of France home next May to coincide with the Cannes Film Festival.”
Together, Pitt and Jolie raise six children - Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri