Brangelina`s romantic date
London: Hollywood celebrity couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie left their six children in the care of nannies and enjoyed a romantic date in the English countryside.
The couple checked into a hotel for some alone time last month.
"They had a romantic dinner at the restaurant. It was just the two of them. They ordered red wine and were dressed up a bit, like they wanted to look good for each other," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"After their meal Brad led Angelina to the Dower House, a private two-story, three bedroom cottage on the hotel`s grounds. I saw them again the next morning. They looked like they`d just rolled out of bed. It was so cute," added the source.
The couple got engaged earlier this year, but they haven`t yet set a date for the wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth