Breakup normal for Selena Gomez
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez opened up about her relationship with Justin Bieber, saying it is tough for them as they are always in the public eye.
"It`s uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know," starpulse.com quoted Gomez, 20, as saying.
"I don`t like that. But Bieber and I never really focused on the attention. You can`t help who you date. So I wouldn`t swear off that or say that`s what I want again," she added.
She added: "I`m a kid, and a breakup is normal. I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I`m doing my own thing, being with friends, and he (Bieber) is doing very well too."
Gomez and Bieber dated for two years before breaking up in January this year. However, the two reunited in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!