Breakup with Vanessa Paradis was unpleasant, says Johnny Depp
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp has spoken about his breakup with Vanessa Paradis, revealing separation decision was tough for all of them.
The duo was in a relationship for 14 years and has two children Lily-Rose and son Jack. They ended their relationship last year and Depp says it was tough for the family to deal with it, reports radaronline.com.
“At times, certainly unpleasant, but that’s the nature of breakups, I guess, especially when there are kiddies involved,” Rolling Stone magazine quoted Depp as saying.
The actor believes things are more difficult for him personally because his profession requires a lot of travelling.
"Relationships are very difficult. Especially in the racket that I’m in because you’re constantly away or they’re away and so it’s hard."
"It wasn’t easy on her. It wasn’t easy on me. It wasn’t easy on the kids. So, yeah. The trajectory of that relationship - you play it out until it goes, one thing leads to another," he said.
Depp is reportedly dating actress Amber Heard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing