Britney Spears, David Lucado to marry in Hawaii?
London: Pop star Britney Spears and her fiance David Lucado are reportedly planning to tie the knot in Hawaii.
The 32-year-old singer and Lucado recently enjoyed a vacation to Hawaii and it was apparently a recon mission for her planned June wedding, reportedly.
"Britney took David and her two sons on a test run to Oahu to get everyone prepared for the wedding.
They took a security team and scoped out the Aulani Disney Resort to see if it was private and posh enough for the ceremony. She`s planning something intimate and kid-friendly for late June," a source said.
Spears is already the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her previous marriage to Kevin Federline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This sexy Bollywood doll colours her hair pink! See Pic
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life