Britney Spears, David Lucado to marry in Hawaii?
London: Pop star Britney Spears and her fiance David Lucado are reportedly planning to tie the knot in Hawaii.
The 32-year-old singer and Lucado recently enjoyed a vacation to Hawaii and it was apparently a recon mission for her planned June wedding, reportedly.
"Britney took David and her two sons on a test run to Oahu to get everyone prepared for the wedding.
They took a security team and scoped out the Aulani Disney Resort to see if it was private and posh enough for the ceremony. She`s planning something intimate and kid-friendly for late June," a source said.
Spears is already the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her previous marriage to Kevin Federline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?