Britney Spears, David Lucado to marry in Hawaii?
London: Pop star Britney Spears and her fiance David Lucado are reportedly planning to tie the knot in Hawaii.
The 32-year-old singer and Lucado recently enjoyed a vacation to Hawaii and it was apparently a recon mission for her planned June wedding, reportedly.
"Britney took David and her two sons on a test run to Oahu to get everyone prepared for the wedding.
They took a security team and scoped out the Aulani Disney Resort to see if it was private and posh enough for the ceremony. She`s planning something intimate and kid-friendly for late June," a source said.
Spears is already the mother of sons Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7, from her previous marriage to Kevin Federline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life