Britney Spears` ex-fiance Jason Trawick signs confidentiality agreement
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears` former fiance Jason Trawick has reportedly signed a confidentiality agreement, which prevents him from revealing anything about their longtime relationship and year-long engagement.
Spears, 31, and 41-year-old talent agent Trawick got engaged in December 2011. They ended their professional relationship to focus on their personal relationship, reported TMZ online.
Trawick was later approved by a judge to become Spears` co-conservator but was subsequently removed as her co-conservator after the breakup, restoring her dad Jamie Lynn Spears as her sole conservator.
Trawick is said to have agreed to the non-disclosure agreement last April when he officially became her co-conservator, which came five months after they were engaged.
Sources say Trawick willingly signed the agreement, which prevents him from talking to the press about his relationship with Spears.
On the other hand, a source close to the couple asserted that the two are still very close and he respects the mother of two too much to ever talk publicly about their time together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr