Britney Spears` ex-fiance Jason Trawick signs confidentiality agreement
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears` former fiance Jason Trawick has reportedly signed a confidentiality agreement, which prevents him from revealing anything about their longtime relationship and year-long engagement.
Spears, 31, and 41-year-old talent agent Trawick got engaged in December 2011. They ended their professional relationship to focus on their personal relationship, reported TMZ online.
Trawick was later approved by a judge to become Spears` co-conservator but was subsequently removed as her co-conservator after the breakup, restoring her dad Jamie Lynn Spears as her sole conservator.
Trawick is said to have agreed to the non-disclosure agreement last April when he officially became her co-conservator, which came five months after they were engaged.
Sources say Trawick willingly signed the agreement, which prevents him from talking to the press about his relationship with Spears.
On the other hand, a source close to the couple asserted that the two are still very close and he respects the mother of two too much to ever talk publicly about their time together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage