Britney Spears` fiancé and father planned their breakup
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears`s ex-fiancé and her father reportedly orchestrated their breakup for fear of how she would react.
Jason Trawick reportedly used the pop star`s father Jamie to break up with her, leaving her out of everything, reported Radar online.
"Jason wanted out, and in the fragile state that Britney is in, it`s not like he could have a rational conversation with her about it, so it was really between him and Jamie," a source said.
"Jason and Jamie wanted to make sure that Britney didn`t lose it, so they had to water things down for her a bit. But she knows that the engagement is off and that Jason has been removed from the conservator ship," it added.
Jamie had been co-conservator of Britney`s affairs with Jason.
The troubled pop star, 31, severed ties with The X Factor USA last week after serving as a judge on the series for one season.
In 2007 she suffered a public meltdown, shaving off her hair, after her split with then-husband Kevin Federline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr