Britney Spears goes public with new boyfriend
Los Angeles: Britney Spears has gone public with her new boyfriend David Lucado months after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
Wearing a vintage black and pink dress, the couple were photographed holding hands in public for the first time while walking across the parking lot of a mall in Thousand Oaks, California, reported Aceshowbiz.
A source said that the couple hit up several stores inside the high-end mall.
"She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while. She looked good! They were just casual and normal," a source said.
Spears and Lucado have reportedly been seeing each other for weeks as they have been on numerous outings together.
Previously, they were spotted having dinner on Valentine`s Day, going on golf dates, and going to a tanning salon together.
Lucado is a 28-year-old Virginia native who does field research for a law firm. Spears split with Trawick early this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers should learn from 'PK', says Chinese daily
- Tamil actress Leena Maria Paul arrested in Rs 20 crores cheating case
- I read scripts as cinegoer, not as a filmmaker: Karan Johar
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- `Rock On 2' to release in September next year