Britney Spears goes public with new boyfriend
Los Angeles: Britney Spears has gone public with her new boyfriend David Lucado months after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
Wearing a vintage black and pink dress, the couple were photographed holding hands in public for the first time while walking across the parking lot of a mall in Thousand Oaks, California, reported Aceshowbiz.
A source said that the couple hit up several stores inside the high-end mall.
"She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while. She looked good! They were just casual and normal," a source said.
Spears and Lucado have reportedly been seeing each other for weeks as they have been on numerous outings together.
Previously, they were spotted having dinner on Valentine`s Day, going on golf dates, and going to a tanning salon together.
Lucado is a 28-year-old Virginia native who does field research for a law firm. Spears split with Trawick early this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married