Britney Spears worried beau David Lucado `not mature` enough for her
Washington: Britney spears is reportedly worried that she might have jumped into a relationship with her boyfriend David Lucado too quickly, as he isn`t mature enough for her.
The 32-year-old is reportedly having second thoughts about her boyfriend, whom she started dating two months after splitting from her former fiance and manager Jason Trawick, Contactmusic reported.
Sources told Closer magazine that Spears has been have doubts since before Christmas and feels she jumped into things too quickly as she was desperate to have someone by her side.
Insiders added that Spears has also been joking to friends that Lucado is like "a third son".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married