Britney Spears worried beau David Lucado `not mature` enough for her
Washington: Britney spears is reportedly worried that she might have jumped into a relationship with her boyfriend David Lucado too quickly, as he isn`t mature enough for her.
The 32-year-old is reportedly having second thoughts about her boyfriend, whom she started dating two months after splitting from her former fiance and manager Jason Trawick, Contactmusic reported.
Sources told Closer magazine that Spears has been have doubts since before Christmas and feels she jumped into things too quickly as she was desperate to have someone by her side.
Insiders added that Spears has also been joking to friends that Lucado is like "a third son".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?
- Watch: Pooja Misrra creates ruckus, beats store staff in Delhi’s Karol Bagh
- Playboy says ‘NO’ to nudity - Magazine will not carry photos of naked women
- Sonu Nigam refutes news about being snubbed by Salman Khan