Britney Spears worried beau David Lucado `not mature` enough for her
Washington: Britney spears is reportedly worried that she might have jumped into a relationship with her boyfriend David Lucado too quickly, as he isn`t mature enough for her.
The 32-year-old is reportedly having second thoughts about her boyfriend, whom she started dating two months after splitting from her former fiance and manager Jason Trawick, Contactmusic reported.
Sources told Closer magazine that Spears has been have doubts since before Christmas and feels she jumped into things too quickly as she was desperate to have someone by her side.
Insiders added that Spears has also been joking to friends that Lucado is like "a third son".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- Shah Rukh Khan was an usher at Pankaj Udhas concert!
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!