Britney Spears worried beau David Lucado `not mature` enough for her
Washington: Britney spears is reportedly worried that she might have jumped into a relationship with her boyfriend David Lucado too quickly, as he isn`t mature enough for her.
The 32-year-old is reportedly having second thoughts about her boyfriend, whom she started dating two months after splitting from her former fiance and manager Jason Trawick, Contactmusic reported.
Sources told Closer magazine that Spears has been have doubts since before Christmas and feels she jumped into things too quickly as she was desperate to have someone by her side.
Insiders added that Spears has also been joking to friends that Lucado is like "a third son".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- I don't understand flirting, says Anushka Sharma
- Abbas-Mustan to join forces with Akshay Kumar once again?
- Get rid of clichés and make a glitzy style statement this Diwali
- Here's what Bollywood stars have to say about Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'