Britney’s mental health concerns ‘drove fiancé to end engagement’
London: Jason Trawick ended his relationship with fiancée Britney Spears due to his concerns about her mental health, according to new reports.
According to Fox News, Trawick made the decision after a lot of thought, the Daily Mail reported.
A source said that Trawick has been very stressed and concerned for the pop star, and what she might do if he left.
He is worried about her and really loved her, but it started to take a real toll on him. The burden of taking care instead of a partnership, the source said.
The couple announced their engagement in December 2011, after confirming they were dating in May 2010.
A source said that the pair had been sleeping in separate bedrooms and their once strong relationship had fizzled into more of a friendship.
It was also reported that the pair split over their wish to have more children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside