Brooke Shields slams ex-husband Andre Agassi
Los Angeles: It has been 14 years since Brooke Shields divorced Andre Agassi but the former supermodel is still not ready to forgive the former tennis player.
While co-hosting the Today show with Willie Geist, Shields, 48, revealed how bitterly her marriage to Agassi ended during a segment titled 'Dealing With Divorce: How to Move On', reported Us magazine.
"I am divorced. And mine was very quick and relatively easy but it`s a very interesting thing because he -- quote, unquote -- did say to me, `Be happy that we don`t have children or I would not have made this easy for you.`
"And therein lies why I`m not there anymore," she said.
The former child model married the professional tennis player in April 1997 and they divorced just before their two-year wedding anniversary.
Shields later remarried in 2001 to television writer Chris Henchy. They have two daughter together, Rowan, 10, and Grier, 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth