Bruce, Kris Jenner not divorcing
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kendall Jenner has denied reports that her parents Bruce and Kris are heading for divorce.
There were reports that Bruce, 63, and Kris, 57, who are married for 22 years, are on the brink of a breakup, reported Us magazine.
"It`s just stupid; that`s not true. I don`t feel anything about it. It doesn`t hurt me. It`s not something that gets to me. I know the truth. I live with my parents, and I know what`s going on." said Kendall.
Kendall`s dismissal comes only a few days after her half-sibling, Khloe Kardashian said the couple are not splitting up, claiming they are living in different houses.
"Well, they`re not having problems but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different. I`m not for that, but you know, to each their own. I don`t compare relationships. I just think a little too much time apart maybe isn`t the best thing," Khloe had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married