Cameras, phones banned at Gabrielle Union`s wedding?
Los Angeles: `Bad Boys II` star Gabirelle Union and fiance Dwyane Wade have reportedly attached a note with their wedding invitation saying guests should not bring phones and cameras to the ceremony.
Union, 41, is tying the knot with the basketball player, 32, on August 30 and the couple does not want phones or cameras at the wedding for the comfort of the guests and its privacy, reportedly.
The wedding invitations are made from woods. "Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a throw down," they read.
Male guests are expected to wear formal attire in black, while the ladies wear white clothing. The note also apparently said that the guests would gather at a hotel before being transported to the venue. Photo IDs are also required for security purpose.
The `Think Like A Man` actress and Wade, who started dating in 2009, announced their engagement last December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex