Carmen Electra`s `happily single` post split with beau
Washington: Carmen Electra who recently split from Tal Cooperman - owner of the L.A.-based CRSL clothing line - has revealed that she is happily single and having fun.
The former `Baywatch` actress asserted that she was a relationship girl and she`s always been in long-term relationships, adding that this was the first year that she is taking her time and not jumping into anything, reportedly.
Whilst talking about the Tinder app, the 42-year-old glam model said that she knew lot of people that are using the app but she won`t do it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali