Carmen Electra`s `happily single` post split with beau
Washington: Carmen Electra who recently split from Tal Cooperman - owner of the L.A.-based CRSL clothing line - has revealed that she is happily single and having fun.
The former `Baywatch` actress asserted that she was a relationship girl and she`s always been in long-term relationships, adding that this was the first year that she is taking her time and not jumping into anything, reportedly.
Whilst talking about the Tinder app, the 42-year-old glam model said that she knew lot of people that are using the app but she won`t do it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!