Carrie Underwood ready to start family
Los Angeles: Country singer Carrie Underwood is all set to start a family with husband Mike Fisher.
The singer has told Fisher, her husband of almost four years, that she’s keen to have a baby, reports showbizspy.com.
“During the holidays, they told friends and family that 2014 was going to be the year they had a baby,” said a source.
“They’re both finally ready now! Mike and Carrie hoped to get pregnant in 2013, but then they decided to put it off,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?
- Why we like Salman Khan packing a powerful punch in 'Sultan' NEW POSTER!
- Worried about aggressive teen kids? Living near nature may help – Here’s how
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' trailer highly anticipated! Watch how
- Monsoon tips: Here’s how you can keep frizzy hair at bay