Carrie Underwood ready to start family
Los Angeles: Country singer Carrie Underwood is all set to start a family with husband Mike Fisher.
The singer has told Fisher, her husband of almost four years, that she’s keen to have a baby, reports showbizspy.com.
“During the holidays, they told friends and family that 2014 was going to be the year they had a baby,” said a source.
“They’re both finally ready now! Mike and Carrie hoped to get pregnant in 2013, but then they decided to put it off,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'