Cash Warren is my soul mate: Jessica Alba
London: Actress Jessica Alba says she felt a kindred connection when she met her producer husband Cash Warren on the sets of ‘Fantastic Four’ in 2004.
The 31-year-old, who has two daughters with Warren, said she instantly knew they would stay together forever, reported Showbizspy.
"I just knew when I met him that I was going to know him forever. It was weird; he instantly felt like family. I`d never felt like that with anyone. We got each other. We`re kindred spirits," she said.
Alba has daughters Honor, four, and 16-month-old Haven with Warren after tying the knot in 2008. Although their love is still strong, her notion of romance has changed over time.
"On a weekend Cash might say, `Go get your nails done with a girlfriend. Haven is down for a nap and Honor and I will play. I know you work hard. You deserve some time for yourself`.
"That, to me, is romantic. He`s saying, `You matter`, and that I`m more than just the mother of the kids or the wife who goes out to events with him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?