Cash Warren is my soul mate: Jessica Alba
London: Actress Jessica Alba says she felt a kindred connection when she met her producer husband Cash Warren on the sets of ‘Fantastic Four’ in 2004.
The 31-year-old, who has two daughters with Warren, said she instantly knew they would stay together forever, reported Showbizspy.
"I just knew when I met him that I was going to know him forever. It was weird; he instantly felt like family. I`d never felt like that with anyone. We got each other. We`re kindred spirits," she said.
Alba has daughters Honor, four, and 16-month-old Haven with Warren after tying the knot in 2008. Although their love is still strong, her notion of romance has changed over time.
"On a weekend Cash might say, `Go get your nails done with a girlfriend. Haven is down for a nap and Honor and I will play. I know you work hard. You deserve some time for yourself`.
"That, to me, is romantic. He`s saying, `You matter`, and that I`m more than just the mother of the kids or the wife who goes out to events with him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!