Cash Warren is my soul mate: Jessica Alba
London: Actress Jessica Alba says she felt a kindred connection when she met her producer husband Cash Warren on the sets of ‘Fantastic Four’ in 2004.
The 31-year-old, who has two daughters with Warren, said she instantly knew they would stay together forever, reported Showbizspy.
"I just knew when I met him that I was going to know him forever. It was weird; he instantly felt like family. I`d never felt like that with anyone. We got each other. We`re kindred spirits," she said.
Alba has daughters Honor, four, and 16-month-old Haven with Warren after tying the knot in 2008. Although their love is still strong, her notion of romance has changed over time.
"On a weekend Cash might say, `Go get your nails done with a girlfriend. Haven is down for a nap and Honor and I will play. I know you work hard. You deserve some time for yourself`.
"That, to me, is romantic. He`s saying, `You matter`, and that I`m more than just the mother of the kids or the wife who goes out to events with him."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Sridevi's chapter in my book is a love letter: Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Tamasha' continues steady performance at box office
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners