Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas `not splitting`
London: The separation claims of Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas have been dismissed as not true.
According to the National Enquirer, the ‘Chicago’ star is in a battle to rescue her marriage for the sake of their two children, the Mirror reported.
The celebrity couple were reported to be in a period of “hush hush trial separation” after 12 years of marriage.
But Douglas’ spokesman Allen Burry said: “They have not split. The story is not true.”
Zeta Jones’ representative Cece Yorke also added separately that it was “not true.”
The gossip magazine alleged that the marriage “buckled under the pressure of dealing with Michael’s cancer battle, his son Cameron’s prison term on drugs charges and Catherine’s struggle with bipolar II disorder.”
The magazine claimed that the 68-year-old actor had “moved out” of the home he shared with the actress and their children Dylan, 12, and nine-year-old Carys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth