Catherine Zeta-Jones, Douglas to re-unite for Thanksgiving
Los Angeles: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones and actor Michael Douglas will reportedly meet each and spend some family time during Thanksgiving.
The estranged couple`s 14-year-long marriage is going through a tough time as they are living separately from the past few months.
However, they will give their marriage another chance when they will holiday together with their children Dylan, 13 and Carys, 10.
"It is baby steps at the moment. They have given each other a lot of space, and at this moment they are planning to be together with the children," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They are keeping things very private at the moment. They are not back together as a full-time couple, but are not taking off wedding rings," the source added.
The holiday destination has not been decided yet.
"They are likely to be getting together at their Hamptons estate for a holiday gathering. But Catherine hopes that she may be able to get away with them all to a sunny climate - nothing is finalised," the source said.
"Their focus is spending time with the children and having fun. Alone time could help them move forward," the source added.
Thanksgiving will be celebrated Nov 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!