Catherine Zeta-Jones, Douglas to re-unite for Thanksgiving
Los Angeles: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones and actor Michael Douglas will reportedly meet each and spend some family time during Thanksgiving.
The estranged couple`s 14-year-long marriage is going through a tough time as they are living separately from the past few months.
However, they will give their marriage another chance when they will holiday together with their children Dylan, 13 and Carys, 10.
"It is baby steps at the moment. They have given each other a lot of space, and at this moment they are planning to be together with the children," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They are keeping things very private at the moment. They are not back together as a full-time couple, but are not taking off wedding rings," the source added.
The holiday destination has not been decided yet.
"They are likely to be getting together at their Hamptons estate for a holiday gathering. But Catherine hopes that she may be able to get away with them all to a sunny climate - nothing is finalised," the source said.
"Their focus is spending time with the children and having fun. Alone time could help them move forward," the source added.
Thanksgiving will be celebrated Nov 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!