Celine Dion admits to `tough times` in marriage
Washington: Celine Dion has revealed that her marriage to Rene Angelil `wasn`t always easy` and out of the 18 years of togetherness, they only started communicating properly seven years ago.
The Canadian singer admitted that they had their tough times too, adding that being husband and wife is never easy and they had additional pressure as they are in business together.
The pop artist confessed to being in a habit of shrugging matters under the rug and forgetting about it hoping it goes away. But thanks to her best girlfriend, she learnt to say things the right way.
Dion says that this advise helped a lot and improved their communication and made her marriage stronger and more enjoyable than ever before.
She told Vegas Deluxe that the key to successful relationship lies in communicating openly, and talking over everything, Contactmusic reported.
The couple is blessed with three sons, Rene Charles, 12, and twins Eddy and Nelson, 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth