Channing doesn`t like me doing intimate scenes: Jenna Dewan
Los Angeles: Channing Tatum`s wife Jenna Dewan has admitted that her actor husband does not like to see her doing intimate scenes with other actors.
Dewan, 33, said that she also does not feel comfortable to shoot those scenes, reportedly. Asked during an interview whether her husband Channing likes her having intimate scenes with other men on TV, Jenna Dewan said, "That particular nugget was so true. It`d be weird if he was like, `Ah, I`m cool with it, do whatever,` you know? It`s never fun (shooting love scenes), but you just get really used to it, it`s weird."
Dewan is currently shooting the new season of supernatural drama television series `Witches of East End`, where she would be searching for her soulmate.
"We`re all friends, this whole cast, we hang out all the time. They [Channing and her male costars] are, like, really good friends, so it`s even more awkward. `Yeah, we have this love scene, but we were just hangin` with our wives and husbands.` It`s acting, you know?it`s weird."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Shahid Kapoor – Saif Ali Khan’s camaraderie is the cutest thing you will see today
- Varun Dhawan finally admits to being in a relationship with childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year