Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller friends, again
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller have reportedly buried the hatchet and are friends again, thanks to newly-minted arch villain Denise Richards.
The ex-spouses, who have been at war for months, hosted a party for their twins Bob and Max Saturday, and by all appearances got along great, reports tmz.com.
Sheen organised the party at his house for their twins` 5th birthday and planned it with Mueller and fiancee Brett Rossi.
Sheen and Mueller have been in a legal tug of war over custody. And Sheen accused Mueller of screwing up the kids by doing drugs while she was pregnant.
Sheen is now upset with Denise because he feels she`s not giving him enough access to their girls.
Meanwhile Mueller hates Denise possibly because she`s threatened that the latter has been the go-to mother when the former went in and out of rehab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex