Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller friends, again
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller have reportedly buried the hatchet and are friends again, thanks to newly-minted arch villain Denise Richards.
The ex-spouses, who have been at war for months, hosted a party for their twins Bob and Max Saturday, and by all appearances got along great, reports tmz.com.
Sheen organised the party at his house for their twins` 5th birthday and planned it with Mueller and fiancee Brett Rossi.
Sheen and Mueller have been in a legal tug of war over custody. And Sheen accused Mueller of screwing up the kids by doing drugs while she was pregnant.
Sheen is now upset with Denise because he feels she`s not giving him enough access to their girls.
Meanwhile Mueller hates Denise possibly because she`s threatened that the latter has been the go-to mother when the former went in and out of rehab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- Raees by rail: Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!