Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller friends, again
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller have reportedly buried the hatchet and are friends again, thanks to newly-minted arch villain Denise Richards.
The ex-spouses, who have been at war for months, hosted a party for their twins Bob and Max Saturday, and by all appearances got along great, reports tmz.com.
Sheen organised the party at his house for their twins` 5th birthday and planned it with Mueller and fiancee Brett Rossi.
Sheen and Mueller have been in a legal tug of war over custody. And Sheen accused Mueller of screwing up the kids by doing drugs while she was pregnant.
Sheen is now upset with Denise because he feels she`s not giving him enough access to their girls.
Meanwhile Mueller hates Denise possibly because she`s threatened that the latter has been the go-to mother when the former went in and out of rehab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic