Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller friends, again
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller have reportedly buried the hatchet and are friends again, thanks to newly-minted arch villain Denise Richards.
The ex-spouses, who have been at war for months, hosted a party for their twins Bob and Max Saturday, and by all appearances got along great, reports tmz.com.
Sheen organised the party at his house for their twins` 5th birthday and planned it with Mueller and fiancee Brett Rossi.
Sheen and Mueller have been in a legal tug of war over custody. And Sheen accused Mueller of screwing up the kids by doing drugs while she was pregnant.
Sheen is now upset with Denise because he feels she`s not giving him enough access to their girls.
Meanwhile Mueller hates Denise possibly because she`s threatened that the latter has been the go-to mother when the former went in and out of rehab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Did Sofia Hayat actually say, "I know I gave birth to Shiva"?
- 24 years, 24 women, 24 lessons: Shah Rukh Khan sums up his Bollywood journey so far!
- Vikram Bhatt rips apart Kamaal R Khan through FB post! – Full text