Charlie Sheen's new girlfriend jealous of ex-wife
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen's new girlfriend Brett Rossi is so jealous of his ex-wife Denise Richards that she has convinced him to remove the actress from his house.
A source close to Rossi told radaronline.com that Richards and her daughters Sam, Lola and Eloise “have lived at one of the houses Charlie owns in Mulholland Estates for about a year. Charlie’s daughters go to school nearby. Brett wants Denise out of the neighbourhood because she is insanely jealous of her."
"She complains that whenever she leaves the gated community, she is forced to drive by Denise’s house, and she just doesn’t like it. Charlie’s people told Denise he wants her out, and he didn’t tell her because they aren’t talking at the moment," the source added.
Even though Sheen has only been dating Rossi for just over a month, he has already purchased a brand new Mercedes Benz for her and she has moved into his house.
Of late Sheen has been on rocky terms with Richards, and sources feel that the drama involving the two started after he began dating Rossi.
Rossi won’t be happy until "she is Mrs. Charlie Sheen, which will be sometime very, very soon,” the source said, adding: "In just a short amount of time, she has completely taken over his life - from successfully convincing Charlie to fire his three top advisers, to limiting the time he spends with his friends."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release