Charlize Theron, Sean Penn to wed this summer?
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are reportedly planning to tie the knot in South Africa later this summer and they are also keen to adopt a child together in the near future.
The couple has only been dating for eight months but they are determined to take their relationship to the next level by marrying in Theron`s home country, where Penn is directing her in ‘The Last Face’.
"They want to get married very soon,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Theron, who has a two-year-old son Jackson already, is reportedly keen to adopt a child with the 53-year-old shortly after they`ve exchanged vows.
"Charlize always intended to have another child,” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding