Charlize Theron, Sean Penn to wed this summer?
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are reportedly planning to tie the knot in South Africa later this summer and they are also keen to adopt a child together in the near future.
The couple has only been dating for eight months but they are determined to take their relationship to the next level by marrying in Theron`s home country, where Penn is directing her in ‘The Last Face’.
"They want to get married very soon,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Theron, who has a two-year-old son Jackson already, is reportedly keen to adopt a child with the 53-year-old shortly after they`ve exchanged vows.
"Charlize always intended to have another child,” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- I have made many fashion blunders: Karisma Kapoor
- Attention cinema lovers, Will Smith was a guest at Akshay Kumar's success party! – See pics
- Invest in different kind of bags, be stylish