Charlize Theron sparks engagement rumours with new ring
Los Angeles: Charlize Theron was photographed wearing a flashy piece of jewelry on her left ring finger while strolling through the Los Angeles International Airport.
The glimpse of the new ring came just days after reports that the 38-year-old actress was planning to wed Sean Penn emerged, suggest reports.
In the photograph, the actress, who was wearing minimal make up, was trying to cover her face with a white jacket. A diamond ring could be seen as she lifted her left hand.
Theron and her boyfriend are reportedly set to tie the knot in her native South Africa later this summer.
The couple is currently filming new movie `The Last Face` in South Africa, in which she is starring and Penn is directing.
Theron and Penn had been friends for 18 years before they started dating each other. This will be the first marriage for Theron and third for Penn, who previously married Madonna and Robin Wright.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'